A List Of Excellent Persuasive Essay Topics On Abortion
Abortion has been a greatly debated topic in many countries for several years. While it may seem a little difficult to come up with a good persuasive essay topic, there is actually quite a lot of stuff to write about. Choosing a great topic might be all the difference between a top grade and a mediocre one. Here are a few topic suggestions to help you get started:
- Why do anti-abortion groups consider the procedure to be a form of murder? Do you agree with this view in any way? What evidence can you provide to support your opinion on this matter?
- Do you believe abortion is cruel to all those who are involved? Focus on both the unborn fetus and the pregnant woman? Are there specific factors that determine your decision in all cases?
- Give reasons for or against government funding of Planned Parenthood clinics? Do you think government funding, which comes from taxpayers, should be used to fund clinics? Is this matter for private funding through donations or grants?
- Provide reasons why you believe or don’t believe abortion is a right that every woman should have? Should these rights apply to women of certain age or women in who make decisions based on certain conditions?
- Do you believe the government should intervene in decisions related to abortion? For instance, should courts decide when and under what circumstances abortions should occur or is this a violation of women’s’ rights?
- What are your concerns, if any, about abortion? Can you provide evidence that supports your personal views on the topic? What evidence is there that contradicts your own opinions?
- Do you believe that extremists acting for or against abortion should be punished differently? For instance, consider extremists who go as far as commit violence against the doctors who perform these procedures?
- Do you think there should be greater concerns over women’s health when discussing abortion laws? What health concerns are there and how can the public be better informed when they either support or oppose a law?
- Do you think other countries outside of your own have better laws concerning abortion rights? What would you change or keep the same in your own country?
- Should abortion rights apply to minors without the need of parental consent? Consider that teen sex remains at high levels while birth control isn’t as widely used as education programs would hope.