Choosing Excellent Descriptive Narrative Essay Topics
Narrative essays employ all the elements of a story telling like plotting and characters setting and end with a dramatic climax. Their chief motto is to describe all the characters in details while demonstrating the real facts, truths and falsity of the subject in a mind-blowing fashion. Usually such essays are described from one person’s perspective and have a purpose to achieve. They are told in chronological way and include more sensory details while their dialogue delivery.
Have a look at excellent narrative essays’ topics –
- How your childhood is responsible for making your personality today like? Describe it in context of you as an adult.
- Why people forget things that are taught by other individuals but remember it in the form of experiences when sensed individually?
- What relationship taught you when you fell in love for the first time? Why those memories can’t be erased easily?
- What you could have done to make your marriage relationship long lasting?
- At what point of time you realized that your family means a lot to you and your survival is just impossible without them? Which incidence changed your opinion?
- Which lesson taught through your seniors changed your perspective towards life completely?
- How a stranger taught you a lifelong lesson? How it transformed your rest of life? Can same lesson be implemented in different spheres of life? Why?
- How you felt when saved someone’s life?
- Why statement of best friends changes from time to time?
- Why cultural and moral values are diminishing day by day? Should we need to change our self as the society changes? Why?
- Which system is better- traditional Gurukul system or the current one?
- Which schooling system are better- co-education or separate schools for boys and girls. What are the benefits of each type of schooling?
- Should boys and girls both be taught household chores or it should be valid for girls only?
- Which marriage system is better- love marriage or an arrange marriage? What both of them have in common? Why arrange marriages are considered to be a more stable one than the love marriages?
- Should technological innovations be promoted further? What are their ill effects on individual’s health? What are the other ways to safeguard your health?
- Why girls are more adaptable to any change as compared to boys? Is this an inborn quality or they are bound to cultivate it due to presence of society?
- A vivid scenic view.
- A race that I can never forget
- How you feel when you meet someone highly talented?
- The monotony of standing in queue.